What About Relationships?
By Henk Schram
In our books we pose a perspective that the whole of reality that we experience stems from an all-including 'ocean of consciousness,' of which each and every one of us is a unique representation. Each one of us is a representation of the same 'overarching umbrella whole.' So are you. Your representation and experience is made unique by the sum of experiences you have gone through. Your life has been different than ours, and all your past lives (if you believe in that) have been different too.
The result is a unique 'composition' of unique experiences made manifest in the form of 'you', and you are now playing your part in the human game as a character made manifest 'physically' in our collective reality that we are creating together. From all the unique experiences taken together, the 'collective consciousness' from which all originates experiences itself from countless different subjective perspectives, evolves and grows into something more than it was before. We seem separated, but we're not.
It's just like when you step out of the water you can see separate droplets on your body. This leads you to think that the water of the ocean is made up of a whole lot of 'separate' droplets. However, when you go looking for them in the ocean you'll see that they're not separate. Instead, they're indivisibly part of the whole. They blend together. They're still there as individual droplets of water, with their own unique perspective. But they're blended in the whole ocean where they stem from.
And so are we... We are all droplets of consciousness stemming from the same source. We all have our unique perspectives and thus our unique experiences. But we're still part of the same 'whole'. Imagine all the experiences by the 'whole' from all the different perspectives!
Anyway, we hear the questions already: "Yeah, yeah. That all sounds very cheesy, vague and 'new age,' but what the deuce does that have to do with relationships?"
Well, everything actually! Because one of the most profound ways in which experiences and perspectives and thus 'opportunities for growth and evolution' are put right smack in our faces, is through the people we meet and the relationships that we engage in. This is how it works...
Life is a mirror. What happens to you on the 'outside' is a reflection of what is going on on the 'inside.' The storyline of your experience in the human game involves your direct experiences with all the events you're participating in and the other people who are involved.
Day by day, you'll see all kinds of other people passing by. To most of them you don't even talk. Also, you see events going on that you're not taking part in. Those are all different storylines playing out outside of your current range of experience. Sometimes storylines cross and other events and people become part of your direct experience. And usually, there is a reason for that.
You see, any person that comes into your life is a mirror reflection of an aspect of yourself. Such aspects can range from being related to the love that you express for yourself, to being related to feelings and beliefs of fear, guilt and resentment that you carry with you. So both persons that you like and persons you don't like are mirror reflections of what goes on inside. And without exception, they're showing you something that you need to be aware of at that point in your life, for whatever reason that may be.
The mirror merely acknowledges what's going on inside of you. The mirror doesn't lie. It doesn't show you what you want to see. It shows you what you need to face. The problem is that these acknowledgements of what's going on inside of you actually reinforce your belief systems (see our book on 'The Nature of Your Own Power' which is available for free from our website). That's what makes it so tricky.
In fact, because the things that you experience may seem to be so at odds with what you are actually trying to achieve, you may even think that all these principles of what has been come to be called 'attraction' or 'deliberate creation' and all that really don't work.
But consider this: How can you evolve if you don't face the consequences of what you are creating? How can you learn if you're not shown what you have done? How can you grow if you're not faced with the results of applying your own power (that you may not be aware of)? How can you be made aware of your own power, if what happens to you is just random and has nothing to do with what you are doing?
Life (or the 'universe', or 'the ocean of consciousness', or all the religious qualifications for it, whatever you want to call it), is doing everything to make you aware. It's putting the mirror right in front of your face. It's trying to shake you awake, while saying:
"Hello! You're all powerful, can't you see? Look in the mirror, for crying out loud! Look at you! You are creating this! If you don't like what you see, then why are you creating this?"
Probably because you are not aware that life is trying to make you aware of the fact that you are creating it. The key to 'freedom' in terms of making relationships 'work' is to recognize your interactions with people as such.
Read more about how this perspective can be applied to transform your relationships in the free PDF download "General Perspective on Relationships".
The Revolution is receiving increasingly widespread attention for its straightforward explanations and instructions with regard to complex issues, which are made understandable for people from all walks of life. In essence, the true secrets of the 'Law of Attraction' and the other 'Universal Laws' are explained in much clearer and practical ways than the 'enigmas wrapped in riddles' that usually characterize the descriptions of the Law of Attraction and its application.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.