Counterpoint - The Personal Development Article Library
Articles by Dr. Tommy S. W. Wong
As a bestselling author on Amazon, Dr. Tommy S. W. Wong is a civil engineer by training, and an award-winning hydrologist. Having lived a worldly life, he now lives spiritually in the midst of modern Singapore. Nowadays, he serves the world as a freelance consultant and trainer. He is also an editor and has authored books of four different genres: engineering, philosophy, self-help and spirituality.
As an effort to bring humans closer to a life of peace, love, joy and harmony, Dr. Wong has authored a series of books entitled “Wisdom on How to Live Life: Transforming Earth into Heaven,” and other philosophical, spiritual, and self-help books. Since 2009, his books have been available on Amazon and many other online bookstores worldwide. Further information about Dr. Wong’s work can be found on his website and FB page.
- How to Become a Master of Life
- Characteristics of Divine Intervention
- Living with the Spiritual Concept “We Are All One”
- Philosophy of New Spirituality
- What Are the Differences Between Religion and Spirituality?
- Good-Bad Experiences
- How Does Believing We Are Souls Help Us in Our Daily Lives?
- How to Be More Spiritual When Making a Decision?
- How We Should Choose Our Belief?
- Letter to Son on Working Life
- Wealth, Health and Morality: Which Is Most Important?
- Who Am I?
- Why Is It Better to Believe People Choose Their Own Timings to Leave Their Bodies?
- Why It Is Not Egotistic to Say You Are Good?
- Why People Are Not Receptive to the “New” Consciousness?
- Why We Should Mix Spirituality With Politics
- Who Is More Dangerous, a Cheater or a God-Man?