- Self Empowerment
- The Denouement
- Motivation vs Inspiration
- The Law of Attraction and Common Sense
- Ascension and Multi-dimensional Reality
- Which Reality Do You Choose?
- The Duality
- The Human Family
- The Illusion of Suffering
- The End of the Oil Era
- Well-Being and the Old System
- Ascension and Climate Change
- The Echoes of Doom - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Integrity, Responsibility and the Akash - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Darkness and Light - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Can You Feel It? - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Break-Out - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Voiding Karma - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Inner Plane vs Outer Plane - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
Ken's book, The Vibrational Universe, is a detailed and practical explanation of consciousness, the five universal principles, and how to use them in daily life. Underlying science, metaphysics, politics, and human relationships is the vibrational universe concept.
It turns out that the universe has been designed to directly interface with your thoughts and your intent. If you are unaware of this user interface, however, you are like a person who tries to use a complicated computer program without having any idea how the menus work! The Vibrational Universe describes the universe's simple but powerful interface in clear, easy to understand language and with plenty of examples from real life.
Understanding this concept enormously simplifies the complexities of life, and explains the sometimes mysterious workings of human relationships. It also explains phenomena like karma, coincidence, and ESP. The Vibrational Universe (and its accompanying Movie on DVD) clarifies the relationship between thought, consciousness, and the "real world."
Here are three free ebooks from Ken MacLean, for you to download...
- The Story of Interview with Spirit by Kenneth J. M. MacLean and Neil Longley
Neil interviews Ken, who channels his spirit guides. What emerges is based around the fundamental truth that a human being is an immortal spirit temporarily associated with a physical body. When you really understand this, it brings a feeling of certainty, personal power, and confidence. This interview literally brings that truth alive!
- The Basics of Manifestation by Kenneth J. M. MacLean
How do you get what you want? It's so easy to think and dream, but how do you translate those dreams to reality? Why do some people get what they want easily, and others have such a hard time? Here, at last, is an explanation of manifestation that makes sense, that you really can apply to transform your life.
- The Law of Attraction Explained by Kenneth J. M. MacLean
The Law of Attraction states that 'like attracts like.' But what does this mean and how does it apply to situations in life? The Law is your obedient servant and always matches you up with your true vibration. Your work is to align your thoughts with your desires. When this happens, you will notice an inner excitement, and a desire to get into action. Those actions will be lined up with the goal, and will proceed along the path of least resistance. Manifestation must inevitably follow.