Chuck Gallozzi lived, studied, and worked in Japan for 15 years, immersing himself in the wisdom of the Far East. Back home he is a Canadian writer, Certified NLP Practitioner, Founder and Leader of the Positive Thinkers Group in Toronto, speaker, seminar leader, and coach. Corporations, church groups, teachers, counsellors, and caregivers use his articles as a resource. Indeed, Chuck is a catalyst for change who is dedicated to bringing out the best in others.
Articles by Chuck Gallozzi
- It's never too late to find love
- Me, Myself, and I
- Thoughts about Thinking
- What is Destiny?
- The Morning After Mourning
- Is Life an Adventure or Misadventure?
- Your Mission in Life
- If You Don't Make Things Happen, Things Will Happen to You
- A Positive Place
- Do You Take Life for Granted, or with Gratitude?
- The Ultimate Guide to Success with New Year's Resolutions
- The Power of Ideas