Shawna Platt (a.k.a. Angel Shadow)
Shawna Platt has published Her Only Son, Reflections - A Book of Poetry & Prose, and Lessons From the Shadows - Healing the Mind and Body. She also published Clover Hill and Shattered Sanctuary under the pen name Angel Shadow. Her article Human Relations and Dynamics was featured on the International Beat (InBeat) 'Writer of Note' Program.
You can also visit her pages on Amazon (Shawna Platt) or Amazon (Angel Shadow), Authorsdb and LinkedIn. She publishes the Shadows & Light Anthology.
As a survivor, Shawna dedicates much of her time to the prevention and awareness of child abuse and domestic violence. She has been asked to be a contributor to Yvonne Mason’s domestic violence awareness/prevention website. On March 18, 2010, she was the guest on the 60th episode of The Funky Writer Radio Show.
Visit her website at: www.angelshadowauthor.com.
Articles by Angel Shadow
- The Mind/Body Connection
- How the Body Handles Stress (1/5)
- Locating Your Personal Triggers (2/5)
- Handling Out of the Blue Anxiety and Panic Attacks (3/5)
- Waking Up With an Anxiety Attack (4/5)
- Why Proper Breathing Works (5/5)
- Multiple Personalities & Unresolved Emotions
- Rising Above
- Bridging the Gap - Part 1: Crossing the Bridge
- Bridging the Gap - Part 2: Facing Your Shadows
- Bridging the Gap - Part 3: Finding Your Balance
- Accepting Responsibility For Our Actions
- Dealing With Uncertainty
- Healing the Inner Child
- Finding Your Place In The Puzzle
- Lessons From the Shadows
- Going With The Flow
- Remaining Spiritual in a 3-Dimensional World
- Detoxing The Soul
- Live & Let Live
- Defining Who You Are
- Bridging the Gap
- Drawing Lines
- The Soul vs The Personality
- Emotional Healing Through Your Dreams