Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Life is a Full Time Activity
I would like to share with you some of the things I've been learning over the past weeks, since my mom passed away.
- Life is a preparation for death.
The more emotionally balanced and positive you are in everyday life, the more peaceful your passing will tend to be. If you change the way you live, you'll likely change the way you die.
- It's never too early to begin to really live.
In other words, it's never too early to prepare for your death.
- If you don't have friends and loved ones, you'll live a lonely life, and die a lonely death.
Friends and loved ones are like a beautiful flower garden. In order for your relationships to blossom you need to cultivate and nurture those you care for, and those who care for you. You need to appreciate the positive aspects of people, rather than criticizing people's shortcomings.
- Be thankful for what you DO have, rather than dwelling on what you don't.
The quality of your life depends on your ability to be thankful. Accept what IS taking place in your life and relationships, rather than complaining about what isn't.
- No matter what, don't play the "If only..." game.
One of the surest ways to depress yourself, is to sit around and say "My life could have been so much better, if only I had done 'X' or 'Y'". Second guessing your life, will only lead to unhappiness.
- Don't let the mistakes you've made, define your life.
Do you know someone who's gone through life without making any mistakes? I don't think so. It's not the mistakes you've made that define who you are. Rather, it's the way you've reacted to the mistakes you've made, that defines who you are. You need to learn from your mistakes, rather than continue to relive them.
- "Once a man, twice a boy."
This is a common phrase used by those who care for the aged. Not surprisingly, many more men than women get angry and frustrated when they lose their ability to think clearly and take care of themselves. Old age often involves a return to childhood. If you're lucky enough to have someone provide care for you, rejoice in the care and ask for help, rather than getting angry, frustrated, or depressed, when you lose your way. At some stage in your second childhood you might even need to wear diapers again. Babies aren't ashamed to wear diapers, and you shouldn't be either!
- Every day you're alive, is a miracle!
If you haven't yet realized this... Hold a baby in your arms, watch young children playing, look closely at a beautiful flower, help an older person across the street, smile at someone who serves you in a store or other location, and say "Thank you" to them.
Within the next week, make sure to tell at least a half dozen people, how thankful you are to have them in your life.
You really can live a calm fulfilling life if you want. The Traditional Japanese Stress Management Program will help you tremendously. We at Trans4mind have been working through this unusual program and found it both enjoyable and very beneficial... stress becomes a thing of the past! Click on the following link and begin to explore how to slow down and enjoy your life more… Seishindo
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search:
Looking for a better life?
Trans4mind Training is our series of online, interactive video workshops. We present the most effective methods of holistic personal development, combined with support from expert life coaches.
The human heart made visible.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!