Life is a Full Time Activity
I would like to share with you some of the things I've been learning over the past weeks, since my mom passed away.
- Life is a preparation for death.
The more emotionally balanced and positive you are in everyday life, the more peaceful your passing will tend to be. If you change the way you live, you'll likely change the way you die.
- It's never too early to begin to really live.
In other words, it's never too early to prepare for your death.
- If you don't have friends and loved ones, you'll live a lonely life, and die a lonely death.
Friends and loved ones are like a beautiful flower garden. In order for your relationships to blossom you need to cultivate and nurture those you care for, and those who care for you. You need to appreciate the positive aspects of people, rather than criticizing people's shortcomings.
- Be thankful for what you DO have, rather than dwelling on what you don't.
The quality of your life depends on your ability to be thankful. Accept what IS taking place in your life and relationships, rather than complaining about what isn't.
- No matter what, don't play the "If only..." game.
One of the surest ways to depress yourself, is to sit around and say "My life could have been so much better, if only I had done 'X' or 'Y'". Second guessing your life, will only lead to unhappiness.
- Don't let the mistakes you've made, define your life.
Do you know someone who's gone through life without making any mistakes? I don't think so. It's not the mistakes you've made that define who you are. Rather, it's the way you've reacted to the mistakes you've made, that defines who you are. You need to learn from your mistakes, rather than continue to relive them.
- "Once a man, twice a boy."
This is a common phrase used by those who care for the aged. Not surprisingly, many more men than women get angry and frustrated when they lose their ability to think clearly and take care of themselves. Old age often involves a return to childhood. If you're lucky enough to have someone provide care for you, rejoice in the care and ask for help, rather than getting angry, frustrated, or depressed, when you lose your way. At some stage in your second childhood you might even need to wear diapers again. Babies aren't ashamed to wear diapers, and you shouldn't be either!
- Every day you're alive, is a miracle!
If you haven't yet realized this... Hold a baby in your arms, watch young children playing, look closely at a beautiful flower, help an older person across the street, smile at someone who serves you in a store or other location, and say "Thank you" to them.
Within the next week, make sure to tell at least a half dozen people, how thankful you are to have them in your life.
You really can live a calm fulfilling life if you want. The Traditional Japanese Stress Management Program will help you tremendously. We at Trans4mind have been working through this unusual program and found it both enjoyable and very beneficial... stress becomes a thing of the past! Click on the following link and begin to explore how to slow down and enjoy your life more… Seishindo
Good info on many topics:
Want to renew your life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of holistic personal development...
- Learn valuable life skills and key insights to master all your life challenges.
- Advance on a path of practical spirituality - being the difference you'd like to see in the world. The human heart made visible.
- Have personal support from your coach to make transitions that will fulfill your potential.
Start off with a Free Life Assessment and a Free Consultation...
Have a question about Trans4mind Training?
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Hypnosis is the key to unlocking your creativity, focusing your energy and understanding yourself
Hypnosis has a long history of helping human beings be the very best they can be. It can be used to control anything controlled by the unconscious mind - pain, blood pressure, fear, confidence levels, mood, sex drive... the list goes on:
- You'll become highly productive without getting stressed
- Tap into your creative energies instantly
- Really understand yourself and others
- You'll learn how to stay calm in high pressure or uncomfortable situations
- Develop laser-like levels of focus and concentration
Lean more... Uncommon Hypnosis Course
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.