What You Need to Know as a Trans4mind Coach
The advantages of Trans4mind Training for the Coach
Background education in personal development is made available through the Trans4mind Training curriculum of workshops. This is fully automated and the pattern of its delivery and use is under the control of the coach who can therefore tailor the training to suit the needs of the client. This provides a solid background education in personal development, and provides the ideal context in which the coach can offer his life coaching service.
The Free Life Assessment is another tool that can be used at the discretion of the coach to establish if One-to-One Coaching via Skype is needed, the number of sessions required and a plan which can be used to guide the coaching. The Free Life Assessment can act as a benchmark to assess improvements in the client's personal development at the end of the coaching experience.
Flexibility is paramount. Once the need for the coaching has been identified and a benchmark established against which progress can be assessed, and the coaching begun, the coaching process itself is completely free-form, responding as and when needed to the challenges presented each week by the client. The need for coaching beyond the challenges in the module of workshops being addressed can be ascertained by offering a Free Life Assessment for one or more other modules of workshops and coaching.
In this way, the modules of workshops supported through Support by Email, the Free Life Assessments for each module of workshops and the One-to-One Coaching via Skype all work together, under the direction of the coach, to respond to the needs of the client and to empower the coach to deliver an exemplary coaching experience.
The benefits of Trans4mind Training for the client
Through experiencing the workshops the client is given a foundation education in personal development. If they choose to do all 5 modules of workshops that education will cover all the main life challenges a human being faces and education on the power within to address these life challenges.
The Support by Email assists the client take the self chosen concrete step after each week’s workshop that effects, over the course of the training, a transformation in their life.
The Free Life Assessment empowers the client to become aware of where they are most challenged in their life in any one module of workshops, where they will benefit from One-to-One Coaching via Skype and how many sessions they need to achieve the goal they have created for themselves for that module of workshops in the training.
The One-to-One Skype Coaching is totally free-form and responds to the challenges the client brings into each coaching session. The coaching deals with the unique challenges present in the client’s life which he is faced with right now. Through the ability of the coach to respond to these unique challenges as presented each week in the coaching sessions, the client is empowered to gain in insight and understanding, make powerful practical progress and come closer to greater inner peace.
Trans4mind’s particular approach to coachingLife coaching is different from psychotherapy, it is not about 'fixing' the client, it's about helping the person realize their potential. It is more focused on the present and moving forward. The coach is there to listen, to guide and especially, to support the client... to help them own what they have learned and to understand how that applies to their everyday life. By encouraging the client to put their new understanding into practice, the coach helps them to develop new positive habits that can dramatically improve their life.
A person suited to being a Trans4mind Coach will exhibit the following traits:
- Recognizes the value that well designed tools and systems bring to the coaching experience
- Wants to coach across the whole range of human experience
- Relies on their inner guidance to know how to coach in the optimum manner
- Has benefited from a formal training in how to be a life coach but wants to go beyond that training to find and follow their own unique approach that is an expression of their true Self
- Relishes belonging to a mutually supportive community of coaches who all assist each other raise standards and reach goals
- Wants to be part of a bigger vision of what heart-centered coaching can do and can achieve for humanity
In coaching a client they...
- Adopt an approach of unconditional love, listening with acceptance and without judgment, never invalidating the client's expressed reality nor denying the client's own insights by imposing their own evaluation.
- Use generous listening and enlightened questions, encouraging the client to find their own truth - based on finding, recognizing and expressing their loving inner self and inherent knowing.
- Always handle what is most emotionally charged as the highest priority, not put it off until later, because the client’s attention will remain on that issue anyway and trying to handle anything else will feel a distraction and be resisted.
- Recognize when the client has had a significant realization and understands how to apply it - and not continue the coaching on this particular issue beyond that, as the client will tend to feel unheard and consider that any further work on the issue is irrelevant and therefore resist it.
- Adopt an open approach to coaching, not based on a single third-party coaching or psychotherapeutic model but on satisfying the client's needs for objectivity and support, and informed by the Trans4mind Training ethos of reliance on inner guidance, working towards greater inner peace and achieving more abundance and fulfillment in life.
- Recognize that client confidentiality is sacrosanct and always honor this obligation.
Email Wallace and request a Skype meeting where you can put your questions to Wallacein person.