Become a Trans4mind Life Coach
Trans4mind enables as many people as possible to have a vocational training and career in life coaching, by becoming a Trans4mind Coach.
In order to qualify you will first need to have received all the certificates in Trans4mind Personal Development Training and have been awarded our “Agent of Change” Completion Certificate.
Our “Agent of Change” certificate will allow you to apply to one of Trans4mind's accredited Life Coaching Schools, where you can be taken on as a student and qualify as a life coach.
Having your “Agent of Change” Completion Certificate along with a qualification in life coaching from one of our accredited schools, enables you to enter our recruitment process to be considered as a coach serving on Trans4mind.com. If you pass our recruitment procedure you will receive further training in our online systems and be set up as a professional life coach on Trans4mind.com.
This will mean that you will have a career with us coaching people online and have the opportunity to be a life coach and presenter of Trans4mind Personal Development Training in your local community.
These are the steps you can take to have a career as a Trans4mind Life Coach...
- Complete all of Trans4mind Personal Development Training and gain all the certificates.
- Be awarded our “Agent of Change” Completion Certificate. Further Information...
- Learn about - Your Steps to Qualifying as a Trans4mind Life Coach and Delivering the Training. Further Information...
- Apply through Trans4mind to join one of the Life Coaching Schools that are affiliated to Trans4mind and the go on to qualify as a life coach. Further Information...
- Apply to be trained in Trans4mind’s system that provides all your business needs so that you can focus on coaching. Further Information...
If you are already an accredited and experienced Life Coach, you can apply directly to Trans4mind and become a Trans4mind Life Coach, supporting clients who are enrolled in Trans4mind Training workshops. Further Information...
- Be awarded the Trans4mind Coaching Certificate.
- Gain experience as a Trans4mind Life Coach working online by email and Skype. Earnings potential $69,000 p.a.
- Be trained in how to market and offer Trans4mind Coaching where you live.
- Apply to extend your Trans4mind Coaching License to include coaching in your local community.
- Be trained in how to market and present Trans4mind Personal Development Training where you live. Further Information...
- Apply for the Presenter’s License so you can present Trans4mind Personal Development Training live in your local community.
This completes your journey to be a Trans4mind Life Coach. Potentially you can earn over $175,000 a year with us.
Also see: What You Need to Know as a Trans4mind Coach
Here are the certificates you can obtain from Trans4mind...
For steps 1-2
For steps 4-9
For steps 10-11
Two coaching leaders speak...
The Trans4mind Principles
These 6 principles are used to manage Trans4mind:
- The Principle of the Integrity of the Whole
The integrity of the whole outweighs the integrity of any part of the company. This principle protects the company at all times. One person's interests are not senior to the financial well being of the company and the vision and mission of Trans4mind.
- The Principle of the Minimum
In all that we do - we do it with the minimum use of resources and complication. This principle ensures economy of effort and simplicity of approach, leading to the discovery of the most effective and user-friendly methods that everyone can understand.
- The Principle of Attention
When listening we do so without judgment and opinion and in so doing enter fully and completely into the other person's world - not necessarily with agreement but with acceptance. This principle ensures we understand each person's point of view and allows us to grow through such interaction.
- The Principle of Giving One’s Word
Each person is asked to reflect quietly before giving their word to any action or task. This is necessary because each person will be expected to keep their word once it has been given, either verbally or in writing. We are all invited to hold one another to account for delivering what we have promised. This principle creates order and efficiency in all we do.
- The Principle of Response-Ability
That each person always focuses on our capacity to make things better, communicates directly when we perceive any situation that calls us to, and does not engage in fault finding or excuses in regard to ourselves or others. This principle ensures that each person takes personal responsibility for each situation they find themselves in and uses even challenging situations to advantage.
- The Principle of Believing in the Best in Everyone
This includes ourselves, our colleagues, and our customers. While we always seek to appraise every situation clearly and honestly, we can also choose to focus on and nurture the best in everyone. This principle ensures that the positive is emphasized and everyone's personal development needs are met.
All that we do and all that we engage in at Trans4mind is benchmarked against these six principles and adjusted where necessary as a result.
The discipline required of the Directors to be an example of these principles and each member of staff in our company to practice these principles, cultivates inner guidance in the entire workforce, because this is the skill that gives rise to integrity, simplicity, attention and order.
Free Life Assessment!
Your next step is to Register:
(You must be 18 or older to register)
Clicking on this Register button will take you to a page on our secure site where you will be invited to enter your name and email address and then choose a password.
After completing your registration you go straight ahead and do your Free Life Assessment, which illustrates where you are most challenged. Your Trans4mind Coach will support your training and help you to achieve greater inner peace and fulfillment - indeed, to transform your life.
There is no obligation to purchase after registering. Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Have a question about Trans4mind Training?
About Your Privacy
When you do the Training, your participation is online in a highly secure, private and confidential setting. All personal information that you enter online (in the Free Life Assessment and in Workshops) is encrypted and accessible only to yourself - or, if you so wish, also to your chosen life coach. Your entered data is reloaded if you login and return to the page but remains confidential to you.
Imagine if - with the help of personal development - the values of the heart could be brought into our families, communities and businesses...
What kind of a world would this create?
By Wallace Huey & Peter Shepherd, Trans4mind Founders