Key Information: Be a Trans4mind Life Coach
(for trained and registered life coaches)
- The Challenges of Being a Life Coach
- 7 Benefits of Being a Trans4mind Coach
- What Personal Qualities Make a Trans4mind Coach?
- How You Make Money as a Trans4mind Coach
- Why You Will Get Many New Introductions
- Life Assessment Tool - to Get New Clients
- Trans4mind Web Support
- Training as a Trans4mind Life Coach & Fees
- Retain your Identity as a Coach
- Make your Application
Instead of spending 20% of your time coaching and 80% of your time doing other stuff - spend 80% of your time coaching and 20% of your time doing other stuff!
This is an opportunity to have Trans4mind supply you with additional clients on Skype and to expand your coaching practice in your locality.
The following questionnaire will reveal whether marketing your coaching practice is a minor, moderate or major challenge. Answer each question - Often, Sometimes, or Rarely - then click on the button below the questionnaire to get your result.
What the result tells you...
If you discovered marketing your practice is a moderate or major challenge, don't be concerned. Trans4mind is able to provide - and train you in using - tried and tested tools that will empower you to answer in the affirmative to all the questions above. This in turn will empower you to enrol many clients, boost your income and fulfil your dream of making a powerful difference in the world as a life coach.
Many coaches qualify and become registered and are then dismayed to find that they cannot get enough clients. Why is this?
Coaches can't get clients because the benefits of coaching are very real but are intangible, and therefore not immediately apparent to the ordinary person. Furthermore, unlike counseling which deals with human crises, coaching is concerned with human potential. It is best suited to people whose lives are functioning and who are reasonably balanced. Consequently, unlike counseling and therapy there is no urgent situation prompting people to take up coaching. But we know people have many significant life challenges and unacknowledged dreams.
What's needed is a way of bringing these life challenges and unacknowledged dreams into awareness so that they can be prioritized, turned into goals and the client supported with a coaching service to overcome these life challenges and reach these goals. Trans4mind Training provides the means for this to happen through the enlightened actions of a coach.
We have researched - over a 4 year period - where people whose lives are basically 'OK' are nevertheless significantly challenged, and where there is potential for personal development. We then proceeded to develop systems and resources that coaches could use to make ordinary members of the public aware of their need for coaching and how they could benefit from having their own personal coach. Then we tested these systems through field trials over a period of 2 years in Dublin, Ireland. The results were very encouraging - as you can see from client testimonials on this site. As a result of these field trials we have identified 7 main benefits for a coach who works with our company.
The 7 Main Benefits of Working with Trans4mind as a Coach are:
- You are not on your own - you have the ongoing support of an education and training company that created one of the world's biggest and most used websites on personal development. Trans4mind has gone on to develop systems and services all designed to support you as a coach in a practical way by making the benefits of coaching tangible, visible and measurable, and through that clarity to attract new clients.
- You benefit from a more structured approach to coaching based on research Trans4mind has done over 4 years into what are the most frequent life challenges that people have.
- You have a steady stream of new introductions to people interested in personal development and who have been educated in the value of coaching.
- You are given the opportunity to establish an ever deeper relationship with each prospect - a student on the Premium Service to whom you provide email support in their training - in a context that earns you income and that supports your aim to meet all their coaching needs and to have them as a long term client, while in One-to-One Coaching.
- You are trained in Trans4mind's Life Assessment Tool - which has a 75% success at converting clients in Trans4mind Training to become your coaching clients.
- Your coaching practice is made more efficient and your clients have a better coaching experience through the use of high quality online resources known as Trans4mind Web Support, leading to happier and more fulfilled clients.
- You get to coach in your own way, to keep your own coaching brand and identity and have it be given a higher profile, resulting in your coaching practice having a good reputation and high visibility both online and in your local community, leading to even more clients.
What Personal Qualities Make a Trans4mind Coach?
The primary purpose and mission of being a Trans4mind Coach is to - Make the Human Heart Visible. We adopt an approach of unconditional love, listening with acceptance and without judgment, never invalidating the client's expressed reality nor denying the client's own insights by imposing our own evaluation.
We use generous listening and enlightened questions, encouraging the client to find their own truth - based on finding, recognizing and expressing their loving inner self and inherent knowing.
It's an extension of the approach we take in our training workshops. Rather than telling a client what to think, the video workshops and accompanying coaching encourage clients to look inside for what resonates with their heart. They know what is true and valuable because it is a reflection of their own inner knowing.
The primary purpose of Trans4mind Coaching is - through making the human heart visible - to help the client connect with their inner knowing so they can receive clear, authentic and trustworthy guidance for their life.
Read more about our approach on this page: What You Need to Know as a Trans4mind Coach.
Your Income as a Trans4mind Coach and Presenter
Income you can expect to generate once your coaching practice with Trans4mind has matured (after Trans4mind's 33% commission for Skype Coaching is deducted):
For a full client fee of $120 per session…
For example, with a standard client fee of €120 per session (1-3 sessions) after 33% commission paid…
15 clients per week on Skype coaching @ $80= $1,200
+ 25 clients per week on Email Support @ $12 = $300
Total income per week = $1,500
Total income per year = $1,500 x 46 weeks = $69,000 allowing for 6 weeks holiday in the year
Plus in the future it will be possible to add to the diversity of your coaching practice and generate significant additional income by applying to extend your license and offer Trans4mind Training live in your local hotel or similar venue and to coach people face to face in your local coaching room. See the page about becoming a Trans4mind Presenter.
These income figures are achievable because Trans4mind online systems solve and automate your marketing, administration and money handling issues, while at the same time adding to your ability to deliver a quality coaching experience. This means you can spend at least 80% of your working week focused on doing what you love - providing high quality coaching.
Why you will get many new introductions
Trans4mind Training is at the heart of its parent site, Trans4mind.com, one of the world's premier personal development websites. Trans4mind.com has over 6,000 pages of top quality online resources available free of charge. These resources draw over 400,000 visitors each month, who view over 1,000,000 pages. In addition we deliver a newsletter to approximately 65,000 email subscribers every week.
Learn more here: What is Trans4mind?
We then attract a percentage of this considerable website traffic and also the email subscribers - people who are all interested in personal development - to visit Trans4mind Training online, where we introduce them to the online curriculum of personal development workshops.
Once the clients have experienced our Free Life Assessment Premium - the version that recommends coaching support - we introduce them to you! After receiving the trainee's initial email requesting a meeting, you meet with your new client and provide them with an analysis of their Free Life Assessment for the module of training they are undertaking.
You provide this service (which takes approximately 15 minutes) at no charge to the client. This Free Life Assessment has been designed to make the client aware of the benefits of your coaching support. All appointments for meetings on Skype are organized through your own automated online calendar from which clients choose an appointment time that suits both you and them.
As their selected Trans4mind Coach, you then nurture a relationship with each client by coaching them by email on the concrete step they take following on from each weekly workshop, and if appropriate coach them One-to-One on Skype using the allotted coaching sessions pre-booked by the client as part of their training/coaching package. The coach receives all $12 paid by the trainee each week for providing the email coaching support (Trans4mind takes no commission from the email coaching).
Free Life Assessment Tool - to get new clients
The Free Life Assessment Tool is an online service that enables you to do the following for each module of workshops the trainee is undertaking in 15 minutes:
- Establish where your client is most challenged
- Determine their level of greater inner peace
- Discover the most important goal for their life
- Create a coaching plan that you and the client can follow
- Enable the client to see the benefits of coaching and what it costs
- Let the client see how much coaching they need to achieve their goals.
In its history of use this tool has converted 3 out of every 4 from a sample of 22 prospective clients in Trans4mind Training into clients for coaching, who have purchased and paid in advance for coaching packages worth typically $800 - $1600. It is also an excellent tool to enroll the client in new packages of coaching when they need more coaching than their initial package provides or when they want to go further in their personal development.
Imagine how quickly you could develop your coaching practice if you had a steady stream of introductions and were trained in effectively using the Free Life Assessment tool to get clients!
Trans4mind Web Support - to support existing clients
Once you have enrolled a client into a package of coaching, the success of that coaching experience is then down to the quality of service you provide for them. This will largely depend on your own ability as a coach - however we do support your ability to provide a first class coaching experience through the provision of Web Support either during or after a coaching session.
There is high quality Web Support information available for each of the Life Challenge Workshops in Trans4mind Training. This allows you to support your client by emailing them hand-chosen articles, ebooks, videos, inspiring quotes, coaching questions and answers, and more. You need never be stuck for resources to support your coaching again.
Training & Fees
Training is in two stages....
Stage 1. You develop your practice through Skype. We get you the clients for coaching via Skype. In order for you to efficiently serve these clients we train you in the following:
- Becoming familiar with the Trans4mindTraining Workshops since you will need to be familiar with the Workshop that your client has received before coaching him or her on their Action Plan.
- Understanding and using the Enrollment Procedure, which empowers you to create a coaching relationship with your clients.
- Using the Free Life Assessment Tool that has a 75% success rate at converting prospects into clients.
- Using the Web Support to amplify your effectiveness as a coach.
The fee for being a Trans4mind Coach is a $95 non refundable set up charge paid after you have been accepted for training plus $950 to cover your training and membership in the first year (the cost for this is covered by Trans4mind - you pay it back over time out of earnings from Skype coaching) and $350 membership fee to be paid one year after registration and every year thereafter.
In addition, you pay 33% of what you earn from coaching on Skype to Trans4mind (remember we get you the clients!)
In the future you will be able to apply to extend your licence to include Stage 2: face to face coaching in your local community. This enables you to attract and support clients where you live using Trans4mind's powerful marketing and online resources.
Stage 1 and Stage 2 are part of Trans4mind Coaching - Level 1. The Trans4mind Coaching - Level 2 training and certification is for those coaches who wish to become a Presenter of Trans4mind Training Workshops in their local community.
Do I get to keep my identity as a coach?
Yes, in that Trans4mind Training is designed as an online service to enhance and develop your own coaching practice. You get to keep your own website, business card, letterhead, etc. We exist to make your own coaching practice grow to a higher level of profile and success as an independent coaching practice than would be normally possible. You can still maintain your existing clients outside of our system but you will find that to develop new clients it is much easier when you use Trans4mind Training’s coach support services.
There are three ways in which a life coach can obtain more coaching hours as a result of the Trans4mind Training online service:
- If the coach is registered as a Trans4mind Coach, online Trans4mind Training participants who take up the Premium Service can choose them as their preferred Trans4mind Coach, to provide online support and the possibility of further One-to-One Coaching on Skype. As they go on to do further workshop modules, the new client will return for more and more coaching.
- If the coach is registered as a Trans4mind Coach and promotes Trans4mind Training to their existing clients, so that the clients register for the Premium Service of the Training, the coach can be their chosen Trans4mind Coach and thereby provide much more coaching to a particular client than they would have if the client was to only be concerned about a single current issue. Instead, their involvement in Trans4mind Training (and especially their participation in the Free Life Assessment) demonstrates to them the whole range of life challenges they face. A client will get to see a whole world of potential coaching needs that they have previously been unaware of, and their existing trusted coach would obviously be their first choice to support their progress.
- Even if not registered as a Trans4mind Coach, a life coach could still benefit from more coaching business by recommending their existing clients to take the Trans4mind Training... learn more about this way to boost your coaching practice.
A certificate and insignia are awarded to all Trans4mind Level 1 and Level 2 coaches to accredit their new status as a Trans4mind Coach.
Make your Application
Complete the following form and click on Submit to email it to Wallace Huey, the Coaching manager. He will interview you on Skype and assess your suitability to be a Trans4mind Coach. If you pass the interview and other requirements you will be trained in how to use the above systems to develop your coaching practice. The information you enter below will be the basis for your biography page, which will give a potential client the insight they need to choose your services for coaching support within the Premium Service of Trans4mind Training.
Note: “Non-ICF” and “non-EMCC” coaches are welcome to apply, subject to having completed an accredited coach training program and a minimum of 100 client hours.
Note: Required entries are marked *
How can I find out more?
Email Wallace (Coaching Manager) and request a preliminary Skype meeting where you can put your questions in person.
For a brief summary of how Trans4mind Training works go to this Introduction
Learn how to become a Trans4mind Associate, introducing Trans4mind Training to friends, family, colleagues and business contacts, as a way to earn commission and acquire even more business for your coaching practice.
Free Life Assessment!
Your next step is to Register:
(You must be 18 or older to register)
Clicking on this Register button will take you to a page on our secure site where you will be invited to enter your name and email address and then choose a password.
After completing your registration you go straight ahead and do your Free Life Assessment, which illustrates where you are most challenged. Your Trans4mind Coach will support your training and help you to achieve greater inner peace and fulfillment - indeed, to transform your life.
There is no obligation to purchase after registering. Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.