- Peter Shepherd - Some Basic Techniques - Part of The Insight Project
- Peter Shepherd - Habits to Observe - Part of The Insight Project
- Frederick Myers - Proof of Life After Death
OTHER RELEVANT LINKS
- EST Seminars - Get the real story behind EST with never before seen footage of actual EST seminars and uncut interviews with Werner Erhard talking about his ideas.
- Landmark Education: Seminars, Courses & Landmark Forum - Offers the Landmark Forum, an awareness training program in which up to 150 people take a seminar together aimed at helping them realize their true potential. Landmark Forum began in 1985 by those who had purchased the "EST" techniques from Werner Erhard.
- Heidrun Beer - Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
- Peter Shepherd - An Introduction to the Use of the GSR Meter
- Peter Shepherd - The GSR Meter Course PDF
- Clarity Meter - Hank Levin's top-class meters - with a traditional needle movement and more recently the PC virtual meter. Our top recommendation for students of the Insight Project along with the new InnerTrac™ Emotional Response Indicator (see below).
- Ability Meters - Barry Penberthy's hand-made, sophisticated traditional meters.
- Mindwalker Meters - Nic Ford's UK company that offers a good auto-rebalancing meter and a computer interface biofeedback product.
- Stephanie Relfe - Clearing with a Biofeedback Meter (PDF)
DR. KEITH SCOTT-MUMBY
- Letting Go of Core Issues (PDF)
- New Thought Horizons (PDF)
- Interview with Peter Shepherd: What is a Person's Case? (Audio Download)
- Interview with Peter Shepherd: Goals & Conflict Structures (Audio Download)
The Insight Project - the most advanced approach to personal spiritual discovery and the enhancement of consciousness - applies the technique of 'meta-programming,' meaning "to transcend or rise above one's programming or conditioning of a lifetime and beyond."
This is an in-depth exploration of the belief systems which make up the various facets of your personality, and therefore determine your identity (and hidden conflicting identities) and corresponding life goals. The intuitive wisdom of the emotions is accessed using simple biofeedback equipment, providing a path to full realization of the Higher Self - the spiritual power of life, love and truth.
You will find online a full introduction to the subject, which explains how it is possible for you to re-discover the Higher Self - that is, the real you. From the more objective, bird's-eye view which is the Higher Self, it becomes possible to rise above the programming imprinted by the experiences and cultural conditioning of your current lifetime and beyond, as well as the programs genetically inherited. These insights bring wisdom: acceptance and understanding. One is no longer limited to an ego-centric identity, in contrast to one's true potential of unlimited love, life and truth.
"In my view, The Insight Project is without doubt the safest, soundest and most powerful method of self-development available. After searching for countless years and unsuccessfully trying many different approaches, I've finally found my path. Peter's personal coaching has made possible for me to achieve in a few months what I thought would take a lifetime." --E. Espinar-Mick (USA)
The Insight Project is a set of analytical procedures which you apply to yourself, with the aid of biofeedback monitoring, in order to differentiate the spiritual part of your being from the mental and physical. Discover your Higher Self and its capability of Full Realization.
The course itself is free; however is necessary to use a GSR biofeedback monitor to do The Insight Project: we recommend the meter described below.
The Emotional Response Indicator is specially designed to assist in psycho-therapeutic and personal development procedures. There are many situations in which it is extremely helpful to be able to detect the presence of emotionally charged, suppressed mental content just below or at the borders of subconsciousness. This is a tremendous aid in assessing which of many specific topics is most relevant to be treated and at the same time, such material is also accessible and readily viewable by the subject. This can save many hours of wasted searching and discussion and when you have used an Emotional Response Indicator for a short time you will wonder how it is possible to be effective in developmental therapies without one!
The recommended InnerTrac™ Emotional Response Indicator is presented below. It costs US$ 497 plus shipping. If you order, kindly inform the proprietor, Hank Levin (email), that you learned of the device at Trans4mind.com...
The revolutionary InnerTrac™ is a small, hand held device that measures subtle changes in the electrical resistance of the body that occur in the presence of stress and emotional arousal, including changes that are below the awareness of the client, i.e. subconscious stimulations. Therefore it is a form of Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) monitor. It is carefully designed to serve as a valuable guide in a remarkable number of healing modalities--from EFT, TFT and EMDR to traumatic incident reduction-- and is ideal for use on The Insight Project. It allows one to detect and pinpoint the presence of emotional "charge," and verify the progress of its resolution - a tremendous advantage for the practitioner. Note: on The Insight Project you are both the practitioner and the client at the same time, i.e. it is a self-delivered method of personal development.
The InnerTrac™ will detect the presence of, and measure the progressive release of, negative emotions. This makes it invaluable for guiding the practitioner through the successive steps of any effective therapy or application of positive psychology. Furthermore, with skill - and ful training is provided as part of the Insight Project - the Emotional Response Indicator can be used to assess a number of likely or possible issues, and ascertain the one with the most "charge" at the moment that is most accessible to be effectively handled. It will also show when you - the client - is upset; and it will indicate when you are "released" from the issue being handled.
For Insight students, we also recommend the use of a Clarity Meter, available as the slightly more expensive Virtual model (which uses the PC display and a small USB attachment box) and the significantly more expensive Auto-Reset Meter (which uses a conventional needle movement in place of LEDs).