Want to renew your life?
We believe living a life that is just OK is not OK.
We believe that everyone, given the tools, can live a brilliant life!
Start off with your Free Life Assessment
- "Soul Awakenings - Exploring the Spiritual Journeys of 100 Women" by Michelle A. Quigley. By following the journeys of these one hundred women, pondering the Questions for Meditation, and taking action on the Exercises for Self-Reflection, you'll embark on your own journey of spiritual discovery and will uncover the link to other female souls. Regardless of your spiritual upbringing or current circumstances, the women's words will awaken your soul to a new level of spiritual understanding.
- "Self-Help Stuff That Works" by Adam Khan. This is a no-nonsense, practical self-help handbook written in a friendly, entertaining, and concise style. The chapters are short and devoid of bull, frills, and hype. All you'll find are ideas that work written in such a way that it is enjoyable and interesting to read and leaves you with solid tools you can use to better your life. You will learn how to become more effective with your actions and feel good more often. The chapters are short and always end with a simply-stated principle you can apply.
- "Diagonally-Parked in a Parallel Universe: Working Through Social Anxiety" by Signe A. Dayhoff, Ph.D. "Are you one of the millions of people who suffer from terrible social fears? Is just being around other people, being observed, or having to talk to them a torment? Do you wonder if things must always be this way? Do you have to suffer, hopelessly alone? Then this astonishing book comes just in time. Not merely a book, it is a plan to change your life... to enable you to take your life back. Dr. Dayhoff doesn't just understand the problem, she offers you one useful tip after another to enable you to emerge again, to be the person you want to be. Reading this timely, inspiring, practical book begins as an act of faith in yourself but ends as a joyous affirmation in the vibrant possibilities of your own life." -Dr. Jeffrey Lant, Co-Founder of Worldprofit.
- "Skillful Means: Patterns for Success" by Tulku Rinpoche. The patterns of success that Tulku discusses in great detail in this book have to do with self awareness, coping with change and sharing with others. Long before anyone heard the term "emotional intelligence," Tulku was practicing and teaching it. A classic from a master.
- "Think Like A Genius" by Todd Siler. At the heart of genius thinking is the process that Todd Siler has defined as Metaphorming. It's the process of transferring and transforming new meanings and associations from one object or idea to another. The process of Connection, Discovery, Invention and Application is at the core of genius thinking. It is both simple and common sense, to the extent that some may discount its true power. However, to do this is to reject a very powerful concept - anyone is capable of genius thinking.
- "Peak Evolution" by Lauren Holmes. Peak Evolution is a how-to book for operating as you were designed to... with evolutionary consequences. Anthropologist and futurist, Lauren Holmes, presents a revolutionary but accessible, step-by-step route to continuous and sustainable transformation. This is a brand new approach to achieving the most evolved states known to mankind.
||The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being by Hale Dworskin. Are you in emotional pain? Are you suffering in a job you can't stand? Do you have an addiction you just can't kick? Are you searching for financial or spiritual abundance, but you're just not finding it? Positive thinking alone does not work. To reach your goals and fulfill your deepest desires, you need something more. Now, after decades of helping people from every walk of life breakthrough to personal freedom and achievement, best-selling author Hale Dwoskin shares the secrets of the Sedona Method. Discover this incredibly effective way to release the underlying emotions that rob you of abundance, success, and joy.
- "Working on Yourself Doesn't Work" by Ariel Kane. Don't let the title mislead you. This book is not about the futility of self-improvement, but rather about the effortlessness of transformation. With compassion and humor, the Ariel brilliantly articulates the specific blocks that keep us locked in the past and future, unable to experience the present fully.
- "The Choice" by Og Mandino. This book is not only Og's finest but one of the most touching and inspiring books ever written. The main character in the story comes to life right off the pages. The book's lessons will stay with you for a lifetime. You do indeed have the power of choice!
- "The Essence of Self-Healing" by Petrene Soames. It's important to know that being overweight or out of shape is not only about what we eat. It's about our emotional state of being, how we deal with stress, how fast we process and clear life experiences. Petrene gives many excellent tips for achieving this.
- "Heartstorming" by Father Paul Keenan. The true purpose of heartstorming (as opposed to 'brainstorming') is to give us passion with balance. The energy of passion is twofold: toward impassionment and toward compassion. Through meditations and stories, the book shows how the heart, mind, and soul each views many of the ordinary experiences of our lives.
- "Divine Intuition" by Lynn Robinson. This book is a real winner and clearly a classic. It sums up all you ever really need to know and is full of useful exercises for developing intuition. The beautiful photos and inspirational quotes are icing on the cake.
- "The Relationship Cure" by John Gottman & Joan Declaire. A guide for building better connections with family, friends and lovers. The book's focus is drawn from observations of people speaking with their family, friends, and lovers. From this work, the authors have skillfully located the mechanisms that can be used to improve connection and communication, and provide much practical coaching on what the reader should work on. Anyone who follows the advice in this book will live a life filled with much richer human connections. Think of reading this book as like having an emotional intelligence coach.
- "Living Your Best Life" by Laura Berman Fortgang. A prominent personal coach describes how we can attain our "best life" at home and at work - one in which we are more flexible, feel more in control, communicate more effectively, and work less hard but more productively. The insights she shares will help you reach the success and fulfillment you are destined for.
- "The Path of Least Resistance" by Robert Fritz. An inspiring book that analyzes the process of creating and the mental barriers that frequently obstruct this, and describes how best to go about achieving new objectives.
- "The Possible Human : A Course in Enhancing Your Physical, Mental, and Creative Abilities" When Dr. Jean Houston began The Foundation for Mind Research in 1965, her aim was to explore cultures in order to uncover the many ways peak human potential was defined and achieved. After extensive research using techniques such as dream work, altered states of consciousness and biofeedback on thousands of subjects, she began to conduct workshops that focused on psychophysical (mind/body) awareness and enhancement to reach a higher level of being. The core elements of these workshops are recreated here through essays and exercises designed to "awaken," in every sense, our physical and mental capacities, and to explore the realms of our inner space and creative processes.
- "Inner Knowing: Consciousness, Creativity, Insight, and Intuition" by Helen Palmer. This new release in the New Consciousness Reader series is a stunning collection of essays from leading authorities on perception, creativity, and intuition. Palmer hopes to offer a classic resource for anyone who wants to commit to developing his or her mental and spiritual powers.
- "The Marriage of Spirit: Enlightened Living in Today's World
" by Leslie Temple-Thurston. This a manual for dissolving all those tendencies and bad habits that sabotage any efforts at achieving anything, such as losing weight or becoming enlightened. It is otherwise known as our patterns, and makes up our conditioning, or patterned behavior. In addition she includes a series of exercises designed to bring out the polarities in any situation - to become aware of the problem further - and other exercises to help you to neutralize them so that the energy they have been using up for so long can be freed and reclaimed for your own use. In short, it's a manual for transformation.