Ascension of the Consciousness of Mankind
Ascension, at this time in human history, means moving from a very material, survival-oriented struggle through life, to a new and expanded consciousness where the world will appear as different as night from day. In fact you could simply describe the process as moving from darkness to light - a New Awareness. Human beings will recover their true potential, based on their inborn loving nature, and so the spiritual dimension of our being will be united with mind, body and feelings. We will be whole and united as One: with each other, nature and God.
We do not need to split, or to destroy our ego. Ego is our personality - our face to the world, as well as our inner thoughts, fears, likes, desires, needs. It's an essential part of being a human being, our everyday conscious thinking self. Without wanting to do well competitively, to play and win at the games of life, the world would be back in the Stone Age, yet often we're told how our "selfish ego" is such a barrier to spiritual growth. Well, a selfish ego is indeed a barrier, but personal growth is about transcending the ego, not weakening it - it's already too weak and afraid, which is why it's egotistical - immaturely selfish, defensive and hateful.
The ego - our thinking mind - should be embraced and loved, like a child growing up, not rejected as imperfect. The more developed and mature it is, the more transparent it becomes to the spiritual essence that lies behind the personality. The ego then becomes an instrument of Love. The ego is ascended.
Personal growth is about integrating and loving; it is never about separating and destroying. Ascension involves clearing, integrating and transcending all barriers, to be one with God and also with the body-mind, purified by Love - since there is no separation in truth, in Love, in the New Awareness.
If you're one with God and God includes everything, then you're also one with everything, at the highest viewpoint of oneself - the Higher Self. The Higher Self may be better described as our connection with God. It is Self. It is God too... expressing and experiencing through us... it is our all-knowing, all-loving Source of being. As Khurshed Batliwala says...
The more we are aware of our connection with God, the less reason the ego has to fear its awful loss of identity at death. This fear underlies all others and releasing it opens a huge pathway for the illumination of Love to lighten the shadows of our personality. The healing of fears is always Love: unconditional acceptance in place of resistance.
A beautiful aspect of love is that it never dies. You live on in all that you love; you live on because you ARE Love.
Free at last, and along with freedom comes responsibility. To maintain that freedom will demand all of our responsibility and energies, in order to create all that needs to be remade, and to restore the world to peace, justice and abundance for all.
- Ten Principles for the New Awareness - by Owen Waters
- Conscious Evolution - by Maurice Turmel
- The Secret to Creating a New Earth - by Debbie Milam
- Our Spiritual Path - by Peter Shepherd
- The Way Forward - by Peter Shepherd (PDF download)
- The Path of Love - Aaron Mangal of LOVEolution talks with Peter Shepherd of Trans4mind.com
- The 12 Steps of the Spiritual Journey - series by Melody Larsen
- From Fear to Understanding - by Henry Ramsey
- Resonance of the Stars - by Henry Ramsey
- Thoughtfulness - by Henry Ramsey
- Self Empowerment - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Denouement - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Motivation vs Inspiration - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Law of Attraction and Common Sense - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Ascension and Multi-dimensional Reality - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Which Reality Do You Choose? - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Duality - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Human Family - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Illusion of Suffering - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The End of the Oil Era - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Well-Being and the Old System - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Ascension and Climate Change - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Denouement - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Multiverse - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Echoes of Doom - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Integrity, Responsibility and the Akash - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Darkness and Light - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Can You Feel It? - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- The Break-Out - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Voiding Karma - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Inner Plane vs Outer Plane - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Step Into Your Power - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
- Dark and Light – The Secret Intelligence War for Control of the Planet - by Kenneth James Michael MacLean
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...